3 years ago
LG Launch LG G Flex in to the US and European Smartphone Market Technology
South Korean multinational LG Electronics recently launch LG G Flex in October. Currently its available only in South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong but now LG plans to launch in US and European Countries. Initially, LG G Flex would be available in India on the Feb. Price may be high due to features and innovation.
LG G Flex Contains some of the features like self healing scratches and back panel coating. company official said, “It is our confident to introduce LG G Flex in European market”.
LG G Flex will be available in major European countries like U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Sweden and Austria.
In US, AT&T carrier introduce plan of $300 for LG G Flex and booking will be start from 24th January.
Lets have some key specifications and features of LG G Flex:
- Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 Processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal memory. No any card slot for microSD
- 13 MP of autofocus, LED flash with Simultaneous video and image recording, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR and 2.1MP of secondary camera
- 6 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density) and Multi-touch
- Curved P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors