3 years ago
How to View a cached copy of the web page from Google Yahoo and Bing How-Tos
Are you wondering for how you can view a cached copy of the web page from Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines, than we have a solution for you. There are various alternatives available to view the cached version of a web page of your site. Cache version helps the website owner or webmaster to know when the search engine has lastly visited your webpage and what was the impression of your webpage at that time. You can view the cached version of any web page from the Search Result of a search engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc or you can view them from command or directly from the browsers also. Lets’ have a look at various methods to view the cache copy of your web page.
View Cached copy of the Web Page (Web Cache) from Search Result of Google, Yahoo and Bing
1. Search your website on any search term in Google, Yahoo or Bing
2. If you know the exact URL of web Page, you can directly enter them into search box of search engine
3. Now scroll down to your desired searched result
4. In the search result you will find option written “cache” Please refer below images
5. Click on Cache and you can see the web cache of a web page from Yahoo, Google and Bing.
View Cached copy of the Web Page (Web Cache) with Command
1. Go to Google.com
2. In the Search box type following Command:
3.Enter the url of your webpage instead of “mywebsite.com/abc.html” in the above command
4. Hit search and you will be able to view the cached version of your web page
Please note that this command will not work for Yahoo and Bing. This will work only for Google.
View Cached copy of the Web Page (Web Cache) directly from Browser
1. Set Google as default Search Provider in Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE or any other browser you use. (In Chrome, By default Google is your default search provider)
2. Enter following command in your address bar (URL Box)
3. Enter the URL of your webpage instead of “mywebsite.com/abc.html” in the above command
4. Hit the Enter button and you will be able to see the web cache of your website.
Same as instructed above, this method will also not work for Yahoo and Bing.
By viewing the cache from search engines, you can know how frequently the Search Engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing keeps on visiting the site. This also help ful to know if there is any error that apparently not visible on the browsers but, search engines might face those errors. You can promptly correct the errors, and stop the search engines to provide you negative rankings. Hope you enjoyed the trick and keep reading the blog for more such tips and tricks.